The School uniform consists of RED TOPS AND NAVY BLUE BOTTOMS:
- Red polo shirts with red sweatshirts over. Sweatshirts with our school logo are available from Barnums, in Herne Bay. Alternatively you may wish to buy a plain red sweatshirt, round‑necked jumper or cardigan
- Navy‑blue joggers, trousers, skirts, or culottes (with no top button please, particularly for Reception children who find top buttons very difficult)
- Summer Uniform is the same as above with shorts popular with both boys and girls, alternatively red gingham dresses may be worn
- Please note leggings do not form part of the school uniform and should not be worn in school
- Black or navy school shoes – Trainers should not be worn in school
- Black, navy, red or white socks or tights.
- A plain red T‑shirt, navy shorts and plimsolls are required for PE. PE kit should be kept in a named drawstring bag
- Caps should be worn in strong sunshine
- School Book Bags are available from Barnums
- Drinking Bottles are provided by the school.
The local supplier Barnums will stock most of these items, but everything except the sweatshirt and book bag are available elsewhere.
Fleeces, knitted hats and baseball caps in the school colours are also available from Barnums.
Lost property boxes are situated inside the playground entrances.
PLEASE ENURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY NAMED
Barnums contact details: 01227 3365220