Highlights of our very first term together
- Learning names of our peers and adults
- Creating artwork for our classroom environment
- Finding out where things go and how to be super tidy uppers!
- Having school lunch
- Attending School Worship
- Learning many letter sounds and names
- Counting, writing and recognising numbers
- Looking at common 2D shapes
- Hosting a Year R Welcome in Church Service to our parents and families
- Taking part in Harvest Festival
- Having a visit from Chartwells who taught us ways of eating healthily through a Ready, Steady, Cook roadshow
- Visiting the local woods to explore seasonal changes and the things we can do there
- Going to the Wildlife Area and HIVE within our school grounds
All original images and photographs displayed on this page may be subject to copyright. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit in any way, any image without obtaining the permission of the site owner or copyright owner.